An Adventure to the Waterfall in West Bali

Few weeks ago I went to a village called Yehembang in West Bali. I came here because some of my relatives, uncles and aunties live here.  Besides visiting them, I also wanted to visit the waterfall located in west side of the village. 



It was about 4 PM when I started riding my motor cycle in the farm that belongs to the local in that village. My uncle has agreed to show me the route to the waterfall. We both went with the motor cycle.

Sometimes he stopped to ask for direction to the people we met. Since there was no signage along the way, just plantation such as coffee, cocoa, bananas and spices. 



It was fun to ride the motor cycle along the small path among the farm. This path was not actually for motorcycle, but for farmers to walk to their farm.


At one time, we got lost in the farm, but there was a man who live along the path that we could ask. He was very kind person, and he told us the quicker way to go to the waterfall.

His house was quite old. I asked if he stayed here. He said, this was his late grandfather house, and he did not live there. He just stopped there because it was very close to his farm where he could harvest his cocoa.




I thank him for telling use the way. Then we continued to ride to the waterfall. About ten minutes riding on bumpy path finally I arrived on a bank of a river where the waterfall is located.



After parking my motor cycle on the river bank, we walked toward the river. The river has a lot of bushes, so we had to find easier access to get to the waterfall. 

Luckily, the water in the river was shallow, and there were a lot of rocks and sand stone that I could walk on at the river. 


We walked on the stones toward the waterfall. And it took us only 3 minutes walk before we stood in front of the waterfall.



The waterfall was so pretty. I think what made it pretty was the rock wall behind the waterfall where the water fall or flow on.





I spent some times in that place admiring the waterfall. It was a beautiful, although the water was a bit murky because of the sand stone ashes dissolved in the water.

Thanks for reading. See you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swastika symbol in Bali?

The Journey to the North Bali

Bali Shanti Shanti Shanti; The Brand New Bali