Little Sailboats Race In West Bali Beach

There are many things we do for fun in Bali. In this post, I share with you about a little sailboats race.

To be honest, I never played this before as a kid. Well, this was some serious toy. The sailboats have to be designed to look good and to function well, especially its balance when sailing


I went to the beach nearby my home in west Bali and met the people who were gathering near the  beach. From a distance, I saw the sailboats. At first, I thought they were real sailboats, but as I go nearer to them, I realized it was just toy sailboats.


I asked the people what they were doing. They said, they were just testing or practicing to race with the toy sailboats.  Next time when there is a real race, they would be ready.


I saw their excitement as they told about the race. Well, the race itself was very exciting. It was enjoyable to watch them practicing. I should watch them again when they have the real race. 

By the way, the west Bali beach does not have white sand. To be exact, I was in south west of Bali in a fishing village called Perancak.


But if you go to the tip west of Bali, near the West Bali National Park, you would find the sand is white.

Okay, thanks for visiting  my blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swastika symbol in Bali?

The Journey to the North Bali

Bali Shanti Shanti Shanti; The Brand New Bali