Bali Photography Tour

Being a tour guide, you will meet a lot of people from different background, from salesman, manager, plumber, movie director, web designer, photographer or many other profession. A client of mine, a photographer, from England, convinced me to learn a bit of photography just for the sake of taking better photo. Well, it seems that photography is really an interesting subject to learn.
So, when going tour with my clients in Bali, I would normally bring my point and shoot camera, just to do some photography on the tourists object. Sometime, I also taught my clients how to make better photo, or if they are better than me, I would ask them about trick and tips on photography.
I usually take more than hundred photos during the tour. Even though I visit same places, such as the volcano, I would strive to take photo from different angles or point of views. Then I would post my photos to flickr.com. If you look at the right side bar of this blog, there is a tiny flickr badge that shows my photo collections.
So, if you would like to go tour in Bali and learn photography at the same time (hhhmm, I am at advertising mode!! beware..), please don't hesitate to contact me. But I am not a professional, just a serious amateur.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swastika symbol in Bali?

The Journey to the North Bali

Bali Shanti Shanti Shanti; The Brand New Bali