Meet My Friend, Beni: The Spanish Speaking Tour Guide


I'd like to introduce my friend, Nyoman Beni. Also a tour guide like me, but he is also fluent in Spanish. He speaks both English and Spanish and currently learning Russian, as many Russian tourists are now visiting Bali. Especially on December and January.


If you need a spanish tour guide or get in touch with one, you can contact me through my email address. He'd be happy to drive you around and show you great places in Bali. You can also tell him where to go if you already have plan in your mind where you'd like to go.


Having more than 10 years experience tour guiding both english and Spanish tourist, he is ready to take you around. He also has great knowledge of Bali, its culture, temples, geography and beautiful places to go in Bali.


So, no need to say more, contact me to get in touch with your private Spanish tour guide in Bali.




Technorati :

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:48 PM

    i truly enjoy your posting taste, very useful.
    don't give up as well as keep penning mainly because it just simply truly worth to follow it.
    excited to find out far more of your content pieces, kind regards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swastika symbol in Bali?

The Journey to the North Bali

Bali Shanti Shanti Shanti; The Brand New Bali