A Bali Adventure You Will Never Forget


Here is my my adventure as local guide in Bali with a friend of mine who acted as trip leader, Emanuel. Emanuel is from Java (or Jawa as he likes to pronounce it). He had been with the travelers (who appeared in this video) in Java. And when in Bali, I took over his job in guiding them for Bali portion.

In this video, you will find snapshots of some activities the travelers do in Bali. Some days were quite busy with many activities including dolphin watching in Lovina, or learning Balinese dancing. Some days were more loose with free and easy activities like walking around Ubud market and doing cooking lesson.  Well, for me cooking is not my strong point.

Watch the video to get some inspiration for your next trip in Bali.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swastika symbol in Bali?

The Journey to the North Bali

Bali Shanti Shanti Shanti; The Brand New Bali